Hi! :) Are you searching for a cozy home near Otaniemi? Well check out this apartment - only 10 minutes bike ride away from Aalto University. Let me tell you more...below you can find the main points...ask for more information, thank you.
- fully furnished studio apartment (33 m²) with a huge (10 m²) sunny balcony = 43 m² space for you to enjoy
- cozy, clean, bright, spacious, quiet and peaceful top floor apartment
- from the private rental market - this studio is located in a normal Finnish apartment building (this is NOT a HOAS/AYY apartment in a student dormitory)
- possibility to use a sauna in the apartment building
- easy to move-in...you only need to bring your luggage and start living
- available from the 1st of October 2020 onwards (might be possible to move in already during September)
- the lenght of the rental period is negotiable
- located on the top floor of a peaceful, 3-storey apartment building in Pohjois-Tapiola near Otaniemi campus area and Aalto University
- peaceful, verdant and highly respected neighborhood surrounded by nature
- great sports/outdoor activity possibilities
- not for party animals
- tenant needs to have a clean credit report (landlady checks this thing so if you have a bad credit history, stop reading this advertisement and move on to the next one, thank you)
- rented only for a NON-SMOKING, decent, reliable, honest and reasonable person or a couple (for two the rent is different), who respects the property and neighbours, in other words KEEPS THE APARTMENT CLEAN, does NOT cause nuisance or disturbance and pays the rent on time.
TRANSPORTATION, TRAVEL TIMES AND DISTANCES?
- great public transportation connections
- very easy and fast to travel also by bike and on foot
- 10 minutes by bike and ~15 minutes by bus + metro to Aalto University (includes walking)
- ~2,7 km to Aalto University main building in Otaniemi
- ~30 minutes to Kamppi, Helsinki by bus + metro
- the nearest bus stop is only a 2-minute walk away from the apartment door
- only 4 minutes to the nearest metro station by bus
- nearest city bike station is only ~200 meters away from the apartment
- possible to rent the green bike (see photos) and/or a car parking space
- lots of storage space also bicycle storage possibility indoors in a separate storage room
SOME BASIC RULES!
- no smoking/vaping/drugs or anything similar
- no partying/parties
- no subtenants/subletting/airbnb/
couch-surfing or anything similar
- no pets
- no excess use of oils/fats in the kitchen (for example no deep-frying etc.) to avoid grease residues all over the apartment
- tenant purchases a home insurance
- rent depends on the rental period...listing price is for one year
- ask for the rent for a shorter period and/or for two persons
- includes basic 10 Mbps Wi-Fi (speed can be easily upgraded so that it matches your needs)
- water + electricity
- refundable security deposit one or two times the monthly payment depending on the rental period
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- if you think that you would be a good fit for this apartment and you would like to have more precise info and/or photos and/or come and see the apartment...send a rental application letter directly to me, Kirsi (owner and landlady of this studio) by email:
- Remember to include a proper introduction of you and possible other person who would be moving in with you, thank you. Tell me at least these basic facts: who are you, what brings you to Finland, where are you coming from, how old are you, are you studying or working and where, how long would you like to rent the apartment and would you be moving alone or with someone (who?). You can also drop a few lines about your lifestyle and say what kind of person you are, why are you interested in this apartment in particular and what makes you a good tenant? Only proper, well-written and informative messages are noticed.
- don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions
THANK YOU! =)
Voit kirjoittaa myös suomeksi. :)
Du kan skriva även på svenska. :)
Ich kann auch ein bisschen Deutsch schreiben/sprechen. :)